Monday, April 7, 2008

i've watched 27 dresses for the third time:)

yep.i've just watched 27 dresses for the third time.hehe.i'm a sucker for romcoms.i dun care wut ppl say.some say they're corny n cheesy.but i guess i juz love em :D oh ya james marsden is soooooooo GORGEOUS in dis movie.'Love is patient,love is kind,love is slowly losing ur mind'.lols~this was the first time he met jane.they met in the taxi.i guess i'll be watching this movie over n over again untill i get rilly3 bored.then i'll wait for another 2 to 3 weeks n watch it all over again.hehe.u may think i'm a freak.but who cares?!or maybe even go tho the cinemas to watch it.rite acee???hehe.i would have to say my fav part in dis movie would have to be...erm to be more specific my fav line in dis movie is..





I think u deserve to be taken care of





For a change





I believe that





awwwwwhhhhhh.isn't tht the sweetest thing? *heart melts* *sigh*
oh my its james marsden :) :)


0 comments: