Saturday, August 9, 2008

Walk around the world for breast cancer :)

i told ya tht i was gonna blog bout the breast cancer walk.it was quite funlaa+kinda tiring coz have to wake up kinda early like around 6.00 am in the morning.but it was worth it coz i got to drink free MILO!!yippeeee..heehee..m so childish.all in all i hd tons+tmn tasik titiwangsa is really serene plus the views are really nice..i got to meet Dr sheikh muzaphar shukor(i'm not sure how to spell his name)..huhu..i think he looks better in pictures.oklaa quite handsome.but not to me liking.not tht dashing..hahah!there's a few pics we took while walking eh not jogging..haha!biasela cam-whoring;p




at the starting point




aunty ton n mummy




yep..thts me:)





me n shigim





















Dr Sheikh Muzaphar Shukor!





ok..let me explain to u wut happen to me.okay after the run i was so so so excited nk minum milo..so i beratur n took two cups of milo for myself.i finished drinking one while standing..so while i was walking towards aunty ton n mummy some makcik mane ntah jln dgn lajunye n sed 'tumpang lalu dik'(i guess she was running towards th milo booth also)haha! n den die lanngar me n d milo spilled on my shirt..she didn't even say sorry.i'm like wtf!!i feel like shouting in front of her face..nasib i didn't turn into the incredible hulk..haih..so unlucky..haha!










The Three Sisters :)


i guess tht's all from et moi..infinite x's n o's =D c ya wouldn't wanna b ya!

0 comments: