Wednesday, November 5, 2008

i gotta do more!

yep..i gotta do more!hv to be more hardworking for nxt sem.i noe it has been quite a long time since my last post and raya is already over.first of all its been almost a week since my grandma(mek) passed away.i did not get the chance to meet her before her last breath but mummy and abang did.coz they went bak earlier.me,ayin,shigim n daddy didn't get the chane to meet her.we arrived at kota bharu when arwah mek sudah dikebumikan.al fatihah buat arwah mek.may allah swt bless her soul.insyaallah.semoga rohmu dicucuri rahmat.

i'm not rilly gud at this.so i dunno how to elobrate more on it.so sorry.hmm.i've just checked my results for semester 1.i'm satisfied with my results but i have to do more.not to say tht it was rilly gud.it was oklaa.commce commca.haha!nt even sure whether i spelled it correctly or not.the subjects yg wut u call it 'cacatkn' my results are arab n understanding islam.serves me rite for nt sending the assignment to ustaz kassim.so nxt sem a new resolution.do not procrastinate!like miss laila always sed PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME.HAHA!i sound so skema-ish.so here are my results for semester 1.


LQM1801 C+ ELEMENTRY QURANIC LANGUAGE (PART 1)
FIM1113 C+ UNDERSTANDING ISLAM
HSM2143 A BASIC POLITICAL SCIENCE
HSM2283 A- BASIC SOCIOLOGY & ANTROPOLOGY
HSM2133 A- BASIC HISTORY
HSM2123 A- BASIC COMMUNICATION
LEM5012 B- ENGLISH LANGUAGE V 2

well..tht's my result for this first sem.so wut are my plans for nxt sem?!work harder.dun waste ur time.dun waste money.tht's all i guess.i cn't hardly wait for the 2nd sem.CLICK 5 REUNITE!haha!i noe wtf gle!!ok till then,i'll promise i'll post more;p ttfn!

0 comments: