Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mr Geek in the Pink:)

ok!last nite was totally awesome!rite after i finished my final paper which is contempararoy issues in the muslim world,i went straight to the concert.crazzzzyyyy!i was so friggin excited den i went der n had the time of my life with my sis n her fren adila..jason mraz was so funny n cute!awwwwhhhhh:;)d concert ended at around 11 which was actually a bit early..well,all in all we had really great time my fav performance would have to be the last one which is Butterfly!my fav song..enjoy some of the few pics tht ayin took with her camera phone..






our excited faces before entering the stadiumxD







tht's him on the screen!:)







the rock zone!woohoo=)





before the show started:)












presenting mr mraz!!!one of the many pictures ayin took that look okay because we didn't bring our camera we just used her hp.well who cares bout the pics rite?!i juz wanted to let loose n have fun and sure as hell i had the time of my life:)



here are a few vids i found on youtube:)if u wanna check out our vids from our phone check out ayin's blog:)






oh ya he sang a bit of wonderwall:)he somehow remixed it with the remedy.n now i'm hooked on one of his songs If it kills me..


well..i guess that is all from me:)toodlidoo;p

0 comments: