Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bread & Butter pudding anyone??:)

i hv not posted for quite sumtime...been kinda lazy dis few days...boohooo...actually i made bread n butter pudding with mumsie...weee...dh lame dh buat...it has been a week kot or lebih ...but i still keep a few snapshots of it :)oh ya n af ask me to update my blog :O well here goes nothing...









the finishing touch:) thx mummy!!oh ya dat's mum's hand..she poured d syrup...i tried but it spilled...woopsieee...clumsy me ;p



it's ready!!!!!yippeeeeeeeeeee:) i ate half of it...i noe i noe...i'm such a fat ass:P haha!!

till den TTFN!!!

3 comments:

af said...

hihihi... dh lme gile my mom tak buat dis thing... kinda miss it..
but nvr mind... this thing make me fat....rajin che jujue memasak...
as usual i hate cooking....
sgt melecehkn...

Aceeah said...

ouhh nmpk sedap! :D

Zulaika Shamin said...

mmg sedap pun coz i yg buat...haha!!