Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 5Oth post!

yay!woohoo.today this is oficially my 50th post.hip2x hooray xD.I'm not sure even sure why i'm soo excited.it's just the 50th post not even 100 yet.haha.okay,tomorrow i'll be going to david archie's showcase accompanying ayin since she's such a major fan.no complaints;p i myself can't wait to see him performing live cause he's just oh-so-adorable.awwwhhh:):)ayin is like talking about him like all the time.so,tomorrow i'll be going with her and her fren adyla.around 10 am or so.ARCHIE!HERE I COME xD So..ayin found archie wearing baju melayu on the internet in some blog.n he looks so charming.cute gle weyh.





he looks so cute in this.rase cm nk cubit2 je his cheeks.haha!



well i guess enough about archie.i wanted to post some pics when i went to the playground with my pals from UIA NILAI.weeeeee.we had sooo much fun and i guess that is why i'm getting much more HITAM-er by the minute.sad.i know.why oh why does my skin get burnt sooo fast.so unfair.haha.so we had tons of fun and we played and laughed like retarded bunch of teens who just can't get over their little-er days.erm,i guess i'm exaggarating.we did conquered the swing and didn't give some kids who wanted to play the swing a chance.lemme see.oh ya nawal gave.but i didn't i was being oh so selfish;p i kinda hate ngade2 kids who thinks they're so cute.plslaaa.get over yourself!okay?!*evil laughs*i once tripped a little girl in giant because she was running around and it annoyed me like hell so i stuck my foot while she was runnig infront of me and she fell.ahahaha.she cried at the spot.i was kinda freaked out so i went to a different aisle hoping that she won't remember my face and report to her mum.i don't why i was soo mean that day.haha.well enough about that.see some of the really nice pics that we took at the playground!



me n nawal xD






















the hardest pose ever!i almost fell because i can't balance myself with only one foot,thus producing this forced smile.but i still like the picture;)

till then.au revoir!('',)

0 comments: