Saturday, June 27, 2009

urbanscapes :S

Today was the much anticipated day that i've been waiting for urbanscapes:)woohoo.so,at first i know i would not have the chance to go to kl pac,bcoz nobody was actually interested to go there plus nobody would want to send me there and so i've been sulking for the past few days.hehe.but i still helped mummy out so that she would pity me and ask abang to bring me there.

The plan worked=)weeee~so abang brought me to kl pac at the very last minute.It's not like i wanted to go see the live performances,i just wanted to take a look at the flea market.(umm,well actually i wanted to see it,s'ok there's always next year;))so,yea without abang i would not get to go.so,thanks to u abang ;D

Firstly we sent ayin off to tuition then only went to Sentul.That place was kinda confusing.Abang had to make two rounds then only we found the signboard.Sentul West.There were already tons of car lining up to get into klpac.'Ni yang aku x suke ni',plus some other things that i would rather not mention here.hehs.whatever.i don't really care what abang wants to say.janji,i get to go there and actually see what is sooo 'GREAT' that people kept saying about urbancapes ni.haha.


When we got there,we found a parking spot straight away,maybe it was just one of my lucky days.Luck was on my side:)abang was on the phone with his friend and he was dissing urbanscapes,saying its all a bunch of mainstream bitch and posers.I guess he was rather pissed of with the many many cars that is why he said those things.i was half laughing.He dropped me off and asked me to go jln2 alone and find what i was looking for.

I hesitated at first,thought of asking abang to tag along but then again i'm sure he would be bored out of his mind if he followed me around.hehe.He said,he wanted to meet some friends.And so the search went for the one thing that i was looking for an Audrey Hepburn pencilcase.Okay,people might think i'm crazy,just to find that stupid pencilcase,what for you to go all the way there.

I was determined to find it since the last one was stolen on the very last day of college by some stupid bitch.I went to every stall to search for it but after the 5th one i know there would be none plus my mind got a little bit distracted by the many cute dresses and pretty printed tees.hehs.I only brought 50 bucks with me so whatever i spent on must be splurge worthy and under 50 bucks.

Then i stopped at Kak Rita's stall http://booksybooks.blogspot.com/booksybooks.go take a look at it ppl!xD.I asked Kak Rita is there any stall selling those kind of vintage thingies like audrey hepburn and she said xde nampak pulak,took a look at some of her many books but still didn't have the heart to read.I don't know what the hell was wrong with me these days,have not been reading,been such a lazy bum bum.haha

Afterwards i saw abang carrying a really cute little toddler,and i went 'Anak sapela yg kamu amek ni'?To my horror the father was actually standing infront of abang and me.haha.I can be sooooo ignorant at times.He was one of my brother's workmates who also worked for SK.hmmmm,i think this post is a getting a bit too long here.I better shorten it up.Oh ya that little kids name was yani.How adorable;)


Ok.ok.i've gotten to shorten this post.there were soo many photogs there and also wannabes with their slr's.haha!It's not that i'm jealous or anything.well,heck i can't even take a good picture.After that i went to a stall that sold printed tees with buster keaton's image on the tee.I found a really cute oversized polka dotted bag and instantly i was hooked.I asked for the price and the vendor said that its 50 bucks but i got the bag for only 40 bucks weeee.Thanks to abang's friend Abang Ebrahim coz he was friends with the vendor/the designer of the tees and bags.the label was called Chetak Syndicate.


Thus i got what i wanted and i'm gonna wear that bag and look hip for the new semester that will start in a matter of days,8 days to be exact.woah.time sure flies when u're not aware of it.that is all from me.woah,this is surely a looong post from me.till then.Au Revouir,Bon Soir mes amis.french dh berkarat tapi still poy2 nk gune.luvualllotslikejellytots ;))

6 comments:

Aceeah said...

jujue nk tgk bag!hehe

Zulaika Shamin said...

okieee!nnt i pakai ble nk tgk hp6 plus my robes;D

Aceeah said...

ok.criusly u nk pki robes?haha

Unknown said...

attention ppl!
1. jujue CAN be ignorant not only at times, but most of d time
2. u da nk terikut si 'AH' da, writing long posts..but at leat u x merepek n exaggerating the stories smpi boring nk bace
3. jujue mmg pndi bodek org!!

haha..

ini adlh kate2 ikhlas dr NAWAL!!

| Lady La Veyna | said...

lahhh u pon pergi keee?
i went there too.
hahaha

Zulaika Shamin said...

acee:seriously i bru je beli kt urbancapes aritu tp kalu cte kt ctu panjang sgt nnt.hehe.

nawal:thankies nawal!AH?NOT!

meen:too bad xdpt jumpe u.ramai gle kot org