Sunday, July 5, 2009

all set to go ;D

Well,actually i'm not entirely ready to go to gombak just yet.There are a few things that i still need to buy.brooches,slacks,all those other knick knacks and other stuffs.i hate packing just because we have to gather back all the things that we have put away for a month or so and by the time that we need them back it would all be covered in dust.ewww.i know.


I'm such a lazy bum because normally some things are already stored there not the clothes of course,it would come in handy if it was put in one certain place.I've just watch one of my sneakers and my green flats becaues it looks dirty+uglayh.didn't want to buy shoes just yet because i'm broke ;(.haha!so,just have to make do with what i have.for now.


After this abang would be bringing me to buy some of the things that i would be needing.Just now went to check on the campus,mummy wanted to ask about the fees and some other enquiries.I went to check on the mahallah,and my guess was right i got into mahallah safiyyah,the same mahallah that shigim's friend fie use to stay der and the hostel's still new.yay!

At least the place would still be new eventhough if i would only stay there only for taaruf week,which means a week i guess.I'll be staying off-campus since its just a few minutes drive to my house.but that has not been decided yet,we'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.If i'll be blogging i think it would be in a weeks time.till then.adios amigos ;D

0 comments: