Wednesday, July 22, 2009

emotionless?

Hey2!I've not posted any entry for quite sometime right.I was not in the mood for it plus nothing interesting has been happening lately except that now I'm in main campus ;D.I don't really feel like elaborating right now because I'm rather sleepy right now.haha.serves me right for going to psych class when i don't even have any classes to go.poli science got canceled because my lecturer had to go give some talk.sooo,my day just got boring-er because that is the class that i would look forward to go too;D
The best part about this place is all my friends.They're the best!since i don't know what to write anymore i better stop writing NOW.if not i'll probably be writing crappy things.hehs.till them.adios amigos ('',)





=)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

in psych class..

time: around 3 i guess
place: lecture theatre
date: 22/07/'09
jujue's location: 3rd row, centre, 2nd right

BARNEY AND FRIENDS!!

Zulaika Shamin said...

owh.haha!