Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friends like YOU are precious and FEW =D

I really should be grateful with what i have.I don't know why I've been complaining a lot in my past entries.I don't normally do this.Maybe i was just feeling lonely and miserable that is why i was blaming others for nothing really.pity them.So, from now on onward I SHOULD and I WOULD see in a different light if anything happens.Not to be negative,ok a bit can i guess.hehe.


Today i went out with syakirah and hanim to klcc.Hanim wanted to buy presents for her mum n sister.met up with dila and syira for like only 15 minutes.dang it!i wanted to hang out summore,but mummy came so i had to get back home;( omg!I'm still complaining.haha.I'd say it has become a habit already.good or bad?haha.one more thing, i almost got barred for fardhu ain class.


Thank God,i went to class today with raja if not our lecturer would have barred us because we were absent for almost 3 times already with solid reasons?!
.hehe.not really,the both of us have to go to 2 classes to cover up our absentees.haih, i should've not taken that class for granted I'm damn lucky because the lecturer is super duper nice.heeee;D

Oh,today was a HAPPY day,for me even though i got scolded by mummy because i delayed the time to get back home plus ayin have tuition on Saturday.selfish me =p syakirah is happy toooo ;D hehe. that's all i can say,if i go overboard and if she reads my blog i'll be dead meat :s

here are some of the pictures,from the very short outing.hehs.







hehe.from uia=p









okie,i gtg mummy and ayin's calling me to go watch AYAT-AYAT CINTA!hehe.FEDI NURIL!!!!ttyl ;D

0 comments: