Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh happy day :D

Today is jolly good day for me.hihi.Had a fun time with my girlfriends,syakirah,hanim najwa.Hoping that this good mood would last for long.Lately,I'm having trouble sleeping,maybe because I wake up real late in the morning as in 11.30 a.m in the morning.Since I'm in such a good mood today :D :D Tonight i mean,hehe.I'm gonna blog about watching New Moon xD with my gal pals.


The movie was awesome!But I don't know which is better twilight or new moon..I'm not gonna judge,but I think Taylor Lautner did a great job in that movie and there's a plus too :D :D :D He is so BUFF in the movie=HOTNESS!!!HAHA xD.Luckily,there weren't so many kg.com ppl in the cinema.The funny part was that when Jacob appeared some girl actually made a yucky sound.It was kinda funny.Maybe I was the only one who noticed it and I'm sure she's Team Edward.

As for me,I don't really know which team I'm on.I find it rather funny actually that ppl actually bicker about being Team Edward or Team Jacob.Okay,I don't think I'm gonna choose sides.Syakirah,said she was a bit sleepy during the movie.She's not a fan really especially Robert Pattinson.She despises Robert Pattinson and also Ed Westwick.She said they look alike.no wayyyyyyyy in hell!!!sorry,syakirah.Maybe because of their jawline.I still think they don't look alike ;p


After,the movie went to speedy movie with najwa,because she wanted to find her a movie.eh,no no a documentary film which I can't recall the title.As,i was browsing through the movie rack(emmm,is that what the thingie called?)haha,nvm. I found a movie that I've been looking for,entitled The Boat that Rocked



Here's a little bit of summary from the movie."The Boat That Rocked" is an ensemble comedy in which the romance takes place between the young people of the '60s and pop music. It's about a band of rogue DJs that captivated Britain, playing the music that defined a generation and standing up to a government that, incomprehensibly, preferred jazz. The Count, a big, brash, American god of the airwaves; Quentin, the boss of Radio Rock -- a pirate radio station in the middle of the North Sea that's populated by an eclectic crew of rock and roll DJs; Gavin, the greatest DJ in Britain who has just returned from his drug tour of America to reclaim his rightful position; Dave, an ironic, intelligent and cruelly funny co-broadcaster; and a fearsome British government official out for blood against the drug takers and lawbreakers of a once-great nation.
The best part of the movie is that it features great soundtrack and there's Talulah Riley in this movie.So there's the VCD which costs RM21.90 and DVD RM59.90.I didn't buy it because i didn't want to waste my money.I'm just gonna find the pirated version of that DVD at my favorite DVD store just in my neighborhood.Pls,I hope they sell it up there.


Here's the poster of the movie.




Talulah Riley is the only lead actress in the movie.I think(not so sure) she would be the only girl in the boat.Talking about all this sure makes me happy.I feel like I'm floating in the air.Wheeeeeeeeeeee~Is it even possible to be this happy?Oh,well you can just enjoy the moment while it still last.


Come to think of it there's only a week left then back to classes.EEK!oh no,I don't think I'm ready to go to class just yet.NOOOOOO!I'm not gonna think about it that much.I'm just gonna enjoy every minute of this holi holi holiday ;)till then.Toodloo~






0 comments: