Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where does the good go?

Finals are over ;D and now I'm currently cruising in my homie. 3 more weeks till classes.wheehooooo!!! As you can see,I've not been blogging for a while because of the usual lame excuse I'm just being lazy ;P hehe. I hope i won't get fatter this holidays.I need to cut down on my food + late night snacks intake.If not I'll be a FAT ASS.


Totally need to keep that in mind.I've been playing cafe world and slowly becoming addicted to it.This all ayin's fault.well,not really i guess just want to beat her score.FAT CHANCE,since she's totally winning.she's like level 18,and me 9.haahaa!

I just noticed that my title does not suit with whatever that i'm crapping here.It is actually a song by Tegan & Sara.It goes something like this 'Where do you go,when you're broken,with your broken heart in tow'.The songs really upbeat and catchy and i love em.But,my personal favorite is You wouldn't like me.go check it out ;)


Been meaning to get back to someone,but I've been having second thoughts.If I play the same game I would look rather childish.So,i wouldn't play the game.You play the game since I know you are having the time of your life.I bet you are.Have fun playing alone.


Recently I went to kl-sing song watched like only an hour of the show but i payed 30 friggin bucks.But it was worth it ;D and i loved every second of it.





enjoy the song =) as much as i enjoyed it.hee~







till then.au revoir~

0 comments: