Friday, March 11, 2011

All that can't leave behind.

One Word. Wow. That's all I can say after reading back all the old entries that I've posted. A lot have changed since then. I used to be someone who cared about people, but now I guess not so much. People do change or is it feelings change ? I'm gonna stick to the second option. People don't normally change not in any ordinary circumstances. I've realized that myself. Thinking that people would change well that's gonna be a huge letdown because truthfully people don't change.

Every time I look at you, all these words and images pops up into my mind. But the only question that keep on popping out is "Why must it turn out these way?" Well what is done,is done. Nothing I can do to change it. All we can do is walk from it but I assure you never to run from your past because sure as hell one day you will wake up and ask yourself WHY. Yeah that is the one thing that people always ask especially when they are alone and reminiscing old memories that is the first question that pops into their mind. What say you ?

I'm missing people, mostly people from the past. How time has changed them and their feelings upsets me sometime. So I'm choosing to not care about and just lay low so that I won't be hurt. I've been keeping off the radar this past few weeks and it has been working good for me. Plus people won't even notice if I'm not there. Haha. Tumblr sure has a huge effect on me. Oh I forgot to mention the reason I don't blog anymore. Well there's this website called tumblr and it mind-blowing + awesome. The best way to escape reality.

Fill your day with all the GIF's and quotes and pictures and reblog em. I could go all day rebloging awesome posts. Sounds like I don't really have a life.Hey,It's no good saying that you don't have a life. Note to self, you should always I repeat always be grateful with whatever that you have. No complains.end of story. Goddddd,I really need to something ! There's nothing much to do now that semester is finally coming to an end. The weird part is this semester seems like such a blurr since time flew so fast like a blink of an eye. Okaayy.. I'm slightly exaggerating that part. Haih. Got nothing more to say. Will promise to post something more meaningful next time. Promise ! For more update you can always check out my tumblr.http://miseryhatescompany.tumblr.com/ That's all from me.Adios Amigos ~


ps: Im gonna post a few pictures from tumblr that I find rather interesting.For me that is (^_^)







emo much ?

I'll show a lighter version. Not so emo. A funny one ;)




Now this is funny and kind of disturbing at the same time (*_*)

Till then.take care peeps ;)

0 comments: