Saturday, November 6, 2010

such a long gap.

Hello2 everyone.I'm having my finals now but not really in the mood to study since the paper is this 13th of November.So long eyhh makes me even lazier to start studying,let alone open the notes and books that i brought back home.Haven't you heard last minute studying is the shit yo ! haha. Well I guess almost everyone in uni choose to do last minute studying. Funny,how we can actually absorb everything in just a short period of time.Wahhh,so smart laa :P With the exception of Arab,that is. I studied the whole arabic grammar thingie you know the whola isim isyarah,isim mausul annd jumlah mufidah ALL in ONE DAY.Thanks to Jay ! :) Imagine only for one day. She taught us a lot I tell ya. By us I mean myself,hanim,nawal and syakirah.If not I'll prolly gone blank and just stare at the paper.


Thanks a bunch ya jay ! :) Eventhough the paper was effinng tough I felt like shooting someone...myself that is. Still,I managed to answer the grammar parts.not the essay part which is I don't know what to say -___________- there was like this *beep sound* in my head when I saw the essay. Luckily i asked help from the senior in my room who's taking TASL (Teaching Arab as a Second Language) to help me with the essay part. Am i boring you with all the talk about my Arabic exam ? I guess I am. Okay let's kick up a notch with some action.haha.pictures! Someone told me I should put more pics in this blog of mine. It looks slightly dead & dull.yawn!






Ustazah Jay in ACTION ! :DD




My colourful arabic notes ! SHOW OFF ! hahahaaha.

EARRGGGH.Internet explorer is super annoying.The window keep on closing by itself.BODOH ! Mozilla is wayyy better. Well I guess enough about the arabic exams.hehe. I went to PARAMORE almost 2 weeks ago and it was mind-blowing I tell yaaaa. Hayley Willams has got mad vocals,Josh Farro is sooo dreaammyy veryyy charming,Zac Farro,Jeremy Davis and Taylor York * York is sooo cute like hayley said he was 'THE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE OF PARAMORE' *excited giggles* hehe. All in All the concert was AWESOME !!!!! One of the best concerts that I've been to. How I wish I can reverse back time and recapture and experience all the priceless moments.

During the concert,Josh Farro threw Zac's drumsticks to the audience and I was just a few inches away but knowing me I didn't want to get crushed by those people who was pushing to get it. The girl who got the drumsticks had a proud with a hint of terror look on her face because she was scared that people would knock her down to get those drumsticks. I'm exaggerating..just a bit. I really3 want to go back ! The next time they come back to Malaysia I'm gonna go early so that I won't have to push into the crowd to get the best view. I'm short, well you get the picture ryte ? hehs.Okay here are just a few pics. Not that much pics since the both of us make it three, me,ayin and abang were having fun so we didn't take that much pics. Oh I forgot to tell ya I snuck abang in. How cooool rite ! *poyo mode on* We only won two tickets for the rock zone.

At first,Abang just wanted to send us there. But then he would be wasting time,send us all the way to Bukit Jalil and drive all the way back to B.A and then have to come and pick us up all the way.Put the blame on me for not having my driver's license yet. Never mind,people have been putting the blame on me ever since. "Kamu laa ni x belajar driving betul..yada.yada.yada." Haih,which is kinda true. ooookaaay back to the story on how I snuck Abang in. Okay we only got 2 tix. So I had plan. I went outside took ayin's ticket with me told the people at the entrance who was sorta guarding and checking people who's gonna come in. Alaaa I don't know what to call them,the crew for the concert ? So I told them,a chinese girl that I left something in my car. And she said,ok2 you can go and take it ;). so then I saw abang outside and when he saw me he keep on walking untill we were at the parking lot quite far from the entrance. Gave him ayin's tickets and ask him to come in 10 mins after I've gone in.BOOYEEEAHHH ! He got IN ! so thats the storyyy.whoohooo ! credits to mee ! haha.I'd better stop now since its becoming such a lonngggggggg post !!! till then.take care and au revoir mes amis ! :)



Hayley Williams and Josh Farro !!! <3 (sorry for the blurry image we used a camera phone,hence this pic) credits to ayin!



Hayley Williams and Jeremy Davis.ROCK ON !!!



Ayin n meeeeee ! my spec was all foggy because I was sweating like a pig.hahaha.




Right after the concert ! My excited face ! :DD

Till then peeps ! TTFN-Ta ta for nowww ! :)

0 comments: