Sunday, May 17, 2009

finally...



The excited look on my face on the very last day in CFS IIUM Nilai Campus;D

finally i'm outta that place.haha.it was actually kind of sad,leaving that place eventhough the day before i was freaking excited to get the hell out of that place.on the very last day,something really stupid happened.some fucked up idiot stole my audrey hepburn pencil case which only cost rm 10 and in my pensil case there was my keys to my room.babi ah.


the weird part is I put the pencil case with my crs on my bed.i guess some stupid cheapskate idiot took it.it was impossible that i misplaced it because one of my roomie saw me bringing it inside the room.what the hell la weyh.pegi jelaa beli kt jonker street.murah je kot,10 bucks only.at that moment i fell like shouting and cursing at the same time at my roomies(dalam hati jela).it wasn't their fault pon,but i just needed someone that can be blamed for.


infront of the i stayed calm(tp still bising2 jgk) trying to find it over and over again.still,could not be found.azura even accompanied me back to seminar hall to find it which is highly unlikely beacause they remembered me bringing it back to the hostel.when i was searching high and low for it,there was announcemnt 'Kepada sesiapa yang ade kehilangan pencil case sila ke pos pak guard sekarang.my friends was saying maybe the someone that took it felt guilty kot,because somehow maybe they felt guilty because i was blabbering all the way in the room.


when i went there.hampa.not mine.if it was somebody else's.i was sooo depressed because i rilly needed the keys to my room,if not kene compoundla.haih.so,i was left with no choice had to go to mahallah office told them that i lost my keys and i had to pay 20 friggin bucks.wut a waste of money.shakira also got compounded but she knew it already.in my case,on the very day itself that i wanted to return the keys i lost it.stupid fuck.arggghhhh.


what a way to end my last semester.redha jelaa.everything happens for a reason.why o why.hish.so absent-minded.afrah came with atie and meme to fetch me up.the next day we went to sungai gabai.but i'll guess i'll be posting a new entry.dh x larat nk tulis.otak dh jam.till then~





muke 'happy' after bayar compound.haha:/

0 comments: