Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mummy's day!<33



Mummy,i'm proud and thankful that you are the woman who raised me to become the person that i am today.One day,i hope to become just like you;)

A Mother is...

She who can take the place of all others,but whose place no one else can take

-Cardinal Mermillod-
to mummy dearest:

I love you so much mummy!I could spend a lifetime searching for the rights words to say to you,of how much you mean to me.you mean the world to me:) without you my world would be gloomy and full with sorrow and sadness,i would be lost.Thanks for always being there for me,to catch me whenever i fell and gave me encouragement to fight back whenever times get hard.Today i want to tell you of how much you're loved,cared and appreciated.Thank you for giving me life.Thank you for being strong me whenever i need someone to hold on to.You are truly remarkable mummy and I can't fully describe of how much you mean to me.Thanks for being you,my one and only Mummy.I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH <333 and nothing's gonna change that.


So today is mother's day.Happy Mother's day to all mothers,mummies,ibus,emaks,bondas;D.hope you cherish this day with your loved ones.well today went well.as usual i woke up quite late today around 11.am.took my bath and ran downstairs and give mummy a great big hug:) i don't usually do this.for shigim and ayin,yes.but not me.i don't know why.well maybe i'm just not that type of girl who shows much emotions.really?haahaa.

I cook lunch.nothing special.i fried some fish tempura/fish fillets(pacific west) with mummy.shigim and ayin went outside to buy mummy gift/flowers/cards.i didn't follow.If i did,i would feel guilty since i've got no money.i"m broke :( used too much money on food in nilai.i guess i'm just one-hungry-girl.

ya,the flowers that ayin and shigim bought was sooooo pretty.there were roses(white and purple ones) and hydrangea(fake ones),but people who came in to collect cakes thought it was real.funny.a customer even asked 'why didn't you put any water in the vase?'mummy said that the flowers were not real except for the roses.he look slightly amazed.there's a few pics that ayin took of the preetty2 flowers.we somehow decorated the house with rose petals,ayin's gift,our mother's day cars on top of the table.




see.it looks real rite?





on top of the cupcakes are rose petals:) heee~





gifts and cards for mummy dearest :D





That's my card for mummy xD


Later,we had dinner at...






Here are some of the many pictures that ayin took:)thanx ayin!





what i ate;p




ayin with a satisfied look on her face.hehe.




Shigim:)



Abang eating desert.


lets's end this post with the last picture of me and ayin




i love you sistah,eventhough i seldom say it!xD.hehe.

that's all me.cheerios everyone!hope you spend today 10.05.09 with your mother,ibu,emak,bonda or mummy.luvulotslikejellytots;p

0 comments: