Thursday, April 8, 2010

Aankhein khuli ho ya ho band, Deedar unka hota hai =)

Hello2! :D my blog title seems a bit weird ey?hehehe.I'm in the mood for hindustan films rite now. That's one of the famous songs from mohabbatein that is entitled Aankhein Khuli Ho Ya Ho Band,an awesome song. Whenever I watch this movie it always put a smile on my face =) and I can't help but find similarities to dead poet's society since i watch DPS first. Still i find mohabbatein superbly awesome XD as usual the main theme for hindustan is if course about LOVE. And me being a dreamer loves these kinds of movies whereby I can berangan on and on wishing that I could dance like that and all.

I know2,it seems ridiculous,but what's wrong with a girl who wants to dream rite?Oh,i forget to mention that I've already finished my finals :D :D :D SEEEEE!how happy i am :P No need to think about books anymore.Yay!not at the momentla.I don't have to read anymore thick books which sometimes bores the hell out of me.Not all the time k.Okay let's get back to this movie.I think I've watched it like 5 times,thanks to maya. The weirder thing is that every time I watch it never fails to put a smile on my face.That's how hidustan films can influece me but not the annoying ones like hello brother.EARGGHHHHHH!

Let me translate the meaning for the blog title ;)

'Aankhein khuli ho ya ho band'

which means Whether your eyes open or shut

'Deedar unka hota hai'

which means you will always dream of your loved one

Yea,it sounds so effin cheesy and mushy but I guess that's the best part for hindustani films the mushyness part which is a craze for most people.The continuation
for the song is'Kaise kahoon main o yaara,Ye pyar kaise hota hai' which means Oh how do I tell you my love,How love happens.

Gosh,could this blog get any cheesier XD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!clearly I'm running out of topics on what to write about haih.






the oh-so charming SHAH RUKH KHAN!

Before this entry gets even more cheesier by the second m gonna end it with also one of my favourite songs in this Movie.When shah rukh khan moves its like Dayyyum whylaa u move in such a sexy way and it looks so effortless sometimes. *heart melts*this video is during the celebration for Happy Holi =)





As they say it in hindi Alvida!or A bientot which means See ya later!;))

0 comments: