Monday, April 19, 2010

Mango Chicken coated with oats :D

Today is such a fun day for et moi ;) I cooked lunch today and tried a new recipe in one of the newspaper articles.If I'm not mistaken it it from M-Star and the recipe was from Chef Zam who's now has slimmed down a lot.Gosh if a guy can do that why can't I right?ehehehe.But first I've got to start eating more healthy food and less rice.So yeah this recipe is quite healthy because there's oats in em so when we eat we will feel full.

Well I'm not gonna blab much about this.I'm gonna show you guys pictures step by step on how i made this superb dish :D God I feel like the chefs in AFC channel because the dish that i cooked today is rather fancy shmancy.hehe.I wish I can cook like Michael Smith the chef from Chef at Home because he made things so simple and easy.Oh ya did i mention about his kitchen! His kitchen has all the ingredients needed to cook up a storm ;)

Okay let's go step by step :)

First the chicken is marinated with with white pepper and a pinch of salt,after that corn flour is added.Me working super hard to marinate the chicken! :P
My hands were super duper messy !:O

Oats! :D

The chicken is already coated with egg :)



It is not arranged in order.hehe.I guess you guys can figure it out :)
To make the sauce :)


Sauce chili thai + lemon juice :)

Grating the mango :)

The shredded mango and other stuffs :)

Voila,the dish is served :D

2 comments:

fatin farhana said...

don't forget to made it for us..tguu di gombak ya ayam tuh..heheh

Zulaika Shamin said...

HAHAHA,sure will do ;))