Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gara Gara Go ! :D

I'm sooo excited today :D wheeeeehooooo!At Last after so long i went jogging with mummy and ayin.Ayin skipped school today because she said that most teachers won't be around today so yeah that's y she didn't go to school.super duper excited!gotta do these more often though.Mummy keep saying that I only complain and complain without no action being taken.'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' she said.HAHA! :P If u nak kurus do something about it laa.Not to wake up super late and sleep late as well which in turns would result in OBESITY!


Gosh!I'm already short as it is and If I'm fat summore I don't know how I will look :/ that thought is scaring the hell out of me.Plus I need to slim down for shigim's wedding.2 more months to go and I need to lose all these extra baggage :( So,everyday I have to be motivated,cannot happen only one time.I mean I have to do it daily If that cannot be achieved the 3 times a week should be fine :)Around 5 something gonna dance to paula abdul's aerobics dvd eventhough I know i suck at it.Well what the heck rite at least I get to work out some sweat.teehee ;)


Mummy's already calling to grate the oranges and squeeze the juices for orange cake :D gotta go now.Tata For Now !




Mummy on the phone :PP






Ayin!:D






Muka semangat tp sebenarnye letih XP






:D !

2 comments:

Adam said...

Woot,u did it !! Haha gara gara go..nice one :) Keep it up !! kalau nak super alarm call pagi2, u know where to find meee ;) I wanna help motivation too :D Good luck with the aerobics ! nanti show me pl0x ;P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.