Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shoe Festival :D

2 more papers to go!Comparative Politics and Science of hadith,daayyuuum!.It feels like a century for all the papers to be done with.The whole week has been dragging and it is starting to tick me off.Last semester my paper finished like a week earlier,but nooooo,NOT this semester.The last paper is on the 8th of April.such a looooong time.Currently m now in my house chillin' out and not studying.hehe.not in the mood,me brain needs some time of y'noe! :PP GOSH!,y am i talking like this? :O

Yesterday right after mummy and sissies pick me up from UIA we went to this sorta like shoe festival and mattress festival.As quoted by the Glee cast 'Come on down to mattress land!'hehehehe.I was sooooo tired but then it was still fun since i totally need an emotional release from all the books :D After that we went to uptown to have our dinner,had char kuey teow and deep fried squids which was oh-so-scrumptious XD And not to mention the owner of the shop has a very *coughs* son,hihihi.I think he cook the meal and it tastes good too.As usual I took some pictures from the shoe festival,because there were many outrageous shoes displayed there.K,till then.Adios,Amigos!=)









MY FAV! XD





Lady Gaga's shoes!HAAHAHAHA XD

0 comments: