Saturday, May 8, 2010

Knock Knock who's there ...

Hey loves :) I think I've been actively blogging for quite some time.This has been quite an achievement for me since last time I used to be really lazy to post an entry.Personally I don't feel like talking about things that does not seem important to me in the blog.When I get frustrated or angry sometimes I would rant it in my blog especially in the older posts last year.Today I had lunch with mummy and ze sisters ayin and shigim at bawang merah.We've been there for quite sometime and mummy's been craving for the oh-so-delicious kuih-muih :D

I noticed there's more chinese than malays at that restaurant,I guess they've got better taste in food.haha!I'd must add that restaurant is a bit sempit though :/ because there's just too many people in there,they need to do a renovation or something so that ppl would not langgar2 each other it gets kinda annoying if that happens.

Oh ya my bestie afrah is back for the hols ! :D can't wait to see her need to catch up with her since it's almost 4 months since we last met (padahal study kat melaka je :P) I can't really blame her for that coz she's been tied up with finals,assignment and that is the reason why she cannot come back.hehe.We gotta meet up soon,okay af ;))



Someone's turning 20 ! :D


Hopefully we'll meet soon ayte ;) Tomorrow's mother's day :)) But we've not planned yet where to go to celebrate.We're planning on going for a short trip but not sure where to :/ Never mind prolly gonna decide it later tonight..hopefully we'll go some place nice ;)


"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.


Tomorrow I hope all of you will celebrate mother's day with the most important woman in your life the one who brought you into this world and shower her with your love,hugs and kisses.And show to her that she means the world to you since it's her special day ;)) You don't need to buy her expensive gifts a hug and kiss would do :) Well you should be doing this everyday actually not only on mother's day :p Just a little reminder for me and you ppl as well.Remember that a mum does not want anything in return from her child she just wants the best for them ;)

Just now when shigim was driving I was listening to the songs in my hp and come across this song by Wani Ardy,Knock-knock wonderment.It's a really nice song and very soothing as well :) k,till then.TTFN! TA-TA FOR NOWXD



0 comments: