Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Awesome(Part 2) ! :D


Since blogger has been giving me troubles to post a super long entry I had to break it into 1/2 :'(

---Continues---


Ping pong diplomacy refers to the exchange of ping pong players between the United States and People's Republic of China (PRC) in the 1970s. The event marked a thaw in U.S.–China relations that paved the way to a visit to Beijing by President Richard Nixon.
"Friendship First, Competition Second"

This is mentioned in my International Relation class whereby Ajeera and me can't help but laugh because we find it super funny.Sir was also smiling when he told these to us because lemme take a wild guess he find this issue rather funny as well.I took the info from Wikipedia btw ;) Sir mentioned it in class that during Nixon's time he wanted to form alliances with China and so he then held a friendly ping pong match.It was between US and China.And,yes of course China won.Boo!HAHA!And so the alliance was formed :) I know lame explanation.Never mind you people can just google about it.Oh yeah regarding the story about Sciences of Quran I'm not gonna repeat that mistake again plus I don't want sir to minus 2.5 marks from me :( Don't do that again okay ! ;)


For futher information about the ping pong diplomacy you ppl can go read it on wikipedia :) Wow!This is quite a super long post minus the videos and pictures that I always put so that my blog won't look so dull.huhu.

Hell yeah !!!! XDLast night I watched Whip it starring Ellen Page.Damn,I love that girl!She's like very laidback and very 'selamba'.And when she acts,I must say sgt bersahaja like It's her everyday life je.Movie was awesome ! Its about a bunch of bad-ass girls skating in a roller derby with the casual romance with a certain rockstar.I don't want give away too much because I'd say it is a must watch.Oh ya I forgot to mention that her mother as in Bliss Cavendar(Ellen Page) is a control freak.For God's sake asking your daughter to enter every beauty paegant in town and wanting her to win each and everyone.God ! And of course the soundtrack for the movie is UH-MAZING!THUMBS UP!:D They played songs by the raveonettes,dead sound and others which I cannot really recall.But whatever it is I loved the movie A-LOT.But I'm not sure which one I prefer most Adventureland or Whip it.I guess both!


Yeah,okie dokie I guess that's all from me ;) See ya wouldn't wanna be ya ! :P





=) GO GO HURLER SCOUTS !!!
Bliss Cavendar: The last time I wore skates, they had Barbies on them.




Love her specs ! =)





HURLER SCOUTS ! XD


TTFN which means TA-TA FOR NOW ! :P

0 comments: