Friday, May 14, 2010

You Don't Get Me

Thomas Cup match is on rite now and I'm too scared too watch plus there's like no hope to win anymore.Sigh.Fed up already meh.We will have to wait for another 2 years to win.Not so sure whether it is 2 years.Well,just now at first I was somehow a bit excited and hopeful that we could do this but then when Lee Chong Wei lost all hope is gone T_T so yeah,wut to do rite.So I went back to my room to go online because there's no point of watching if we lost rite. But music can always cheer me up when I'm feeling down.Here's a song i really like and I find that lyrics are so cute and sweet.Oh ya did i mention I have a girl crush on Ellen Page.teehee.Just a teensie weensie bit I guess :P till then gonna go out have a late supper with mummy and sisters ;)) adios amigos ! ;D

0 comments: