Friday, May 21, 2010

My 100th post !!!! ;D

Wow I can't believe this is my 100th post ;D This is quite an achievement for me I must say.I started this blog 2 years ago and it took me thaaaat looong to make it to the 100th post :/ Boohoo.Well just now me,mummy and ayin went to watch Letters to Juliet.OMG ! I love that movie.It was not that cheesy,well not cheesy at all.I guess the amount of cheesyness is just nice i guess :P hehehe. The movie started off a bit slow but then towards the middle It was AWESOME ! :DDDD~Mind the lack of vocab,I don't know why but I love using awesome :pp.Okay did i mention that Chris Egan aka Charlie in the Movie is such a hottie.Notice why i used the colour red and the largest font?because he's just smoking hot with his charms and he was very prim and proper :) I guess I love everything about him.Oh he's from Aussie so I guess he could be the next Heath Ledger I presume ;) Hopefully he won't kill himself tho :/ hehehe.K,till then dear bloggie.So-NOT a meaningful post.I know :P I'll write something more meaningful in my 101th post I promise,no more obsession ;)) I'll end this post with a picture Mr Hottie Mc Hottie :')) wheeeee,luvyalotslikejellytotsppl


0 comments: