Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh Lolli Lolli ! :PP

Hey loves ! :) Classes today was not so bad but I came in a bit late just after Sir have called out the names for attendance.I was rather pissed off and cursing to myself silently of course for being late.It was not entirely my fault,Yeah the usual sometimes it is because of other reasons as well.Thank God the lecturer was kind enough to actually tick my name in the attendance after he a sked that who was the sister who came in late right after he called out the names.I raised my hands and said my name at the same time.He was so nice sir ;) he said you were only a bit late try not to do it again.


Awhile ago 30minutes to be exact I was searching for new songs from the movie that I mentioned about in the previous post WHIP IT ! XD Like I said before I kinda love the soundtrack and started browsing it for it and so I went to my favorite website and found this super old video for one of the soundtracks by the Chordettes.Gle old skool weyh!I bet these people are grannys or prolly dead or something.The guy in the video was super duper annoying when he keeps on making the pop sound after the chorus.Everytime he did that I was like WTF!but still find it super hillarious :PP





I can't stop Lol-ing when I watched this vid and noticed a lot of similarities to the singers and bands that have the same song title.For instance Mika and Big Bang.Especially Big Bang that is because of the many mentions of the words 'Lolli'.You guys don't believe me.Okay take a look at both of the videos and try to compare the lyrics.BAAHAAHAHA!Seriously sometimes I just don't know what has gotten into me mentioning Big Bang in my blog?!GAHH!ok,fine I'm sorta..kinda..ok2 I confess I'm a fan :D but only them,I only like them.Was heavily influenced by Syakirah and Hanim.Since Syakirah keep saying that G-Dragon was cute and all I decided to check them out.When I did that I actually liked them.Dayuuum!Okay that's just it :PP




Okaaaaaaaaay,If there's no similarites.IDC ! I just want to put these videos for fun.No harm done ;) hehe.Well anyways the emphasis is on lolli word.I guess that's all from me.I'll write more when I really feel like it.Today m going shopping with Mummy :) Wheeee~Till then.See ya loves!

0 comments: