Monday, May 3, 2010

Random Awesome ! :D

That song by Yuna keep playing repeatedly in my head right now,prolly because ayin keeps on singing it with her very own imitation of Yuna's high-pitched voice.BAHAHAHA!Which i find hillarious.It has become one of our inside jokes but we still love her :) owh-kay classes today was so-so.Imagine almost 3 hours of class.Not any ordinary class its Science of Quran!I used green so that it may reflect the Islamic theme.Say what??Woah I'm seriously crapping right now.

Luckily the lecturer was super nice to give us a break for like half an hour and so I went to the nearest lab to go surf the net and non other that FACEBOOK.I think I am getting a bit addicted to it.Damn it!And all of it is because of Cafe World.Gosh,I've got to stop obsessing about it because sometimes it gets super depressing when you go online for a very long time because you don't know what to do.Cam xde life plak kan =_= Yeah,I've got to reduce the amount Facebook-ing in a week.


Waiiiit,let's get back to the class thingy today.Okay just now I was suppose to submit my first notes summary about the Authenticity of Quran at my Sir's email.But then since I didn't come to class on tuesday last week I've forgotten his email whether to send it to his yahoomail or iiu email and so without thinking straight I send it to his iiu mail.I mean I cannot be blamed here because only his iiu email was stated in the e-learning.That is why I used that.Then only when I came to class he started asking the students whether they've sent it or not and called out the matric number of people who have not sent it yet.

Obviously my matric number was called out.Comprehension dawned of me,and I went like Ooooh I sent it to the wrong email.When he gave the 30 mins break I told him that I accidentally sent it to the wrong email.He said it's okay I can send it back and the deadline is at 2 pm.All is done when went i went home to check my email I got this email from sir saying,

Assalam..Received..Pls send to yahoo next time and follow the proper format..


-----TO BE CONTINUED------



0 comments: